Good things are happening at Children's Law Center because of you! We want to thank you for your generous donations and support to the Children's Law Center. While CLC is ever-changing, our mission and goals remain constant and our commitment to children continues to drive us. Your support benefits our organization with funds that allow us to reach unprecedented success and progress. We couldn't do it without you!
Examples of ways in which we are achieving our bold goals:
1. All children are entitled to obtain a free and appropriate public education.
2. All children and youth should be afforded a safe permanent home using a continuum of services and the least restrictive alternative appropriate to meet their needs.
3. Youth in the juvenile justice system should receive fair and equitable treatment with due process rights afforded to them at every stage, access to quality representation, and individualized strength-based services.
We appreciate your choosing to be a part of this exciting journey through donating support. Your gift provides the opportunity for youth to overcome obstacles and realize their visions. Again, we thank you!
DONATE VIA PayPal
DONATE VIA Amazon Smile:
You shop, Amazon gives.
Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Children's Law Center whenever you shop on AmazonSmile. AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know; same products, same prices, same service.
Support Children's Law Center by starting your shopping at http://smile.amazon.com/ch/61-1167352
DONATE VIA Kroger Community Rewards
The Children’s Law Center’s NPO number 83148.
1. Register online at https://www.kroger.com/communityrewards.
2. Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up. If you do not have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
3. Click on Sign In/Register
4. If you are a new online customer, click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box. Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions. You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
5. Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step. Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
6. Update or confirm your information.
7. Enter NPO number or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm.
8. To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
9. REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after your member(s) register their card(s).
10. Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
DONATE VIA GoodSearch
Want to help support our work without spending a dime? Use Goodsearch! GoodSearch is a search engine which donates 50% of its revenue to the charities and schools designated by its users. It’s a simple and compelling concept. You use GoodSearch exactly as you would any other search engine. Because it’s powered by Yahoo!, you get proven search results. The money GoodSearch donates to your cause comes from its advertisers — the users and the organizations do not spend a dime! Upload the GoodSearch toolbar for your internet browser today- enter “Children’s Law Center, Inc.” under the “Who do you goodsearch for?” box to start contributing today! Click the GoodSearch logo to get started.
DONATE VIA Bequests
A provision made in a donor’s will, where a charitable organization receives cash and/or other assets at the time of the donor’s death.
Charitable Gift Annuity
A legal contract between the donor and the charitable organization, where the donor exchanges cash, stock, or other assets for an agreed income for life.
Charitable Remainder Trusts
Used by donor to transfer assets to a trust, which ultimately are distributed to charitable organizations after the death of the last income beneficiary. The donor (and/or other income beneficiaries) retains a fixed or variable income for life.
Life Estate Contract
An agreement established by donors to transfer a deed of real property to a charitable organization while reserving for themselves and/or someone else the right to live on or use the property for life.
Charitable Lead Trusts
Established by a donor to transfer assets to a trust which provides income to a not-for-profit organization for a period of years. At the end of that period, the trust assets revert either to the donor or to someone else the donor designates (such as the donor’s heirs or other beneficiaries).
Life Insurance Policies
(Type 1) Transfer of ownership of an existing policy to an organization, or (Type 2) purchase of life insurance by the donor, which names the organization as the beneficiary and/or owner.