Juvenile Justice Jeopardy, Ohio
JJJ was originally developed by Strategies for Youth, a national nonprofit policy organization dedicated to improving police youth relations. The game is modeled off of Jeopardy, the hit American quiz show, and is designed to help kids understand their rights and learn what conduct may lead to arrest. JJJ uses a scenario based approach to engage youth in important discussions about their rights, how to improve future interactions with law enforcement officers and/or school administrators, and how to reduce their risk of suspension, arrest, and detention.
- The game is most appropriate for youth between 14 and 18 years old.
- JJJ works best with 8-12 participants, but we can accommodate larger groups.
- The game is interactive, fun, and informative!
- Facilitating JJJ with the youth you serve is completely free!
- If you provide the space, we will provide everything else.
Bringing JJJ to thE Youth You Serve
If you are interested in bringing JJJ to your organization, or if you have questions about the game, you can contact us at: (859) 431-3313, email@example.com, or by filling out the form below.